This hair mask will leave your hair so nourished and hydrated, say goodbye to dry and damaged hair! All ingredients are totally all-natural, fresh, and of course, vegan!
For the best results I recommend blending all of these ingredients together for a while so you're not left with small chunks of fresh produce in your hair, even though that could double as a tasty snack for later perhaps?
Now for the list of ingredients, let's dig in!
- Avocado (1 half) - avocados have a lot of vitamin B and E packed into them which helps revitalize the hair. This ingredient will help hair grow longer, stronger, and healthier faster!
- Banana (1 full banana) - this fruit not only smells great but is also full of vitamin B which has a direct effect on the hydration levels of your hair.
- Almond Milk (3 tablespoons) - almond milk has TONS of great natural proteins that help to develop new cells, adding a ton of volume and strength to your hair.
- Maple Syrup (2 tablespoons) - Maple syrup has humectant properties that aid in retaining water and keeping moisture in your hair. Honey does the same thing however, most big brand honey companies include a ton of unwanted chemical additives in their product that maple syrup does not have!
- Olive Oil (3 tablespoons) - the oil from olives is so nourishing! Retain that moisture and repair your locks!
Once you have all of your ingredients measured out in a large bowl you can get to mixing!
When everything is nicely blended or mixed you can wet your hair in the shower and then spread the mask all over your hair. I like to clip up my hair and leave it in for 15-20 minutes usually and then wash my hair afterwards with shampoo and conditioner.
This is a great treatment to do every 2 weeks for happy, healthy, and hydrated hair!