- 1-9x12 inch sheet of focaccia bread available at most bakeries
- 6-ounces grated vegan cheese
- 2-tablespoons Italian herbs
- 1-medium garlic clove pressed/crushed
- ½ medium onion sliced into rings
- ½ cup of sliced mushrooms
- 2-medium tomatoes chopped well
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Precook onion rings, tomatoes, garlic and mushrooms in skillet over medium heat on stove eye or electric skillet.
- Place sheet of focaccia bread in baking dish.
- Spread chopped onion rings, tomatoes, garlic and mushrooms across sheet of focaccia bread.
- Sprinkle Italian herbs evenly over bread.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables on focaccia bread.
- Sprinkle grated vegan cheese over top of vegetables on focaccia bread.
- Cook in oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Spinach, vegan cheese and Italian seasonings over focaccia bread is a wonderful alternative pizza. Broccoli, peppers and zucchini are great additions on a veggie pizza.
Royalty-free pic courtesy of 123rf.com.