Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1Hour 40 Minutes
The other night I was watching a cooking show challenge on the television. The master chefs had to create the perfect cheesecake. I sat there watching the show and dreaming of the perfect Vegan Cheesecake. I simply adore a good Almond Cappuccino Cheesecake with a great cup of coffee. I started to dig through my old recipe box and found my Cappuccino Cheesecake recipe. I went right to work on changing this recipe and turning it into a vegan delight. If you love cheesecake as much as I do please try this wonderful Vegan Almond Cappuccino Cheesecake recipe.
- 1 ½ Cups finely chopped unsalted almonds
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Vegan margarine, melted
- 32 Ounces Follow Your Heart; Vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Vegan sugar
- 3 Tablespoon unbleached flour
- 4 Ener-G Egg Replacer; equals 6 Tablespoons dry egg replacer plus 8 tablespoons water
- 1 Cup Follow Your Heart; Vegan Gourmet sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee granules
- ¼ Teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ Cup boiling water
Prepare Cheesecake Crust:
- Combine chopped nuts, 2 Tablespoons vegan sugar and melted vegan margarine in mixing bowl. Mix well
- Press mixed ingredients in the bottom of a 9-inch Springform cake pan
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven
Prepare Cappuccino Cheesecake Filling:
- Combine softened vegan cream cheese, 1 cup vegan sugar, and flour in a mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients with electric mixer, medium speed, until well blended.
- Add ¼ of Ener-G Egg replacer to mixture and mix well.
- Continue to add ¼ of Ener-G Egg replacer to mixture and mix well after each addition.
- Add vegan sour cream and blend in.
- Dissolve coffee granules and cinnamon in ¼ cup hot water.
- Let cool for 8 minutes.
- Gradually add the coffee and cinnamon to cream cheese mixture and mix until well blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust in baking pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat in oven to 250 degrees and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and loosen the cake rim from the pan.
- Cool before removing rim of cake pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Garnish with vegan whipping cream or non-dairy whipping cream and whole coffee beans if desired.