Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes
It's that time of the year! Leaves are changing colors, there is a gentle cool breeze in the atmosphere...Winter will be here before we know it. This is my favorite time of the year because I am able to drink a cup of hot chocolate! I love feeling the cold breeze while I am enjoying a cup of hot chocolate, its my "me" moment. So if you love hot chocolate as much as I do, here is the recipe:
* 1 Cup of unsweetened almond milk
* 1 to 2 tea spoons of raw cacao powder ( you can add more or less depending on how chocolaty who want it)
* 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
* 3 pinches of cinnamon
* 2 to 3 teaspoons of organic maple syrup or raw honey ( again, the amount is up to you)
* Pour milk in a small pot and add the rest of the ingredients except maple syrup. Once it gets warm use a whisk to mix. Mix until all the dry ingredients are completely dissolved. Now add the maple syrup. Whisk again until it all blends together. Now grab your favorite mug and enjoy!
~Note: Let the milk get hot but do not boil.
That was easy was it not?! Well, I am going to go finish my hot chocolate!