As the weather starts to get colder, I know you'll want to eat more hearty meals. While light salads and quinoa dishes are good for the summer, meals like lasagna and casseroles are great for the autumn and winter. You may be asking: "How do I eat lasagna as a vegan?" Well, lucky reader, do I have a list for you. I've scoured the internet to find the best vegan lasagna recipes for autumn.
Even your non-vegan friends will love these lasagna recipes, I know it! If you're having a dinner party in the near future, whip one (or two!) of these up, and serve it to your friends and family. They'll appreciate the care you took in preparing a home-cooked recipe and everyone will love the meal!
So, if you're looking for some great lasagna recipes, check out this list. With this many recipes, you can try a new one each week during the autumn. You can make a big batch on the weekend and freeze some for easy lunches during the week.
Vegan Lasagna Recipes
- Paleo (and Vegan) Zucchini Lasagna With Basil-Cashew Cheese Sauce
- Vegan Cheesy Lentil Lasagna
- Vegan Veggie Lasagna for 2
- Cheesy Vegan Lasagna
- Spinach Zucchini Lasagna Rolls
- Vegan Zucchini Lasagna With Tofu Ricotta
- Cauliflower Alfredo Spinach Artichoke Lasagna
- Black Bean Vegan Lasagna
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Vegetable Lasagna
- Vegan Lasagna Roll-Ups with Walnut Basil Sauce
- Pressure Cooker Vegan Lasagna Soup
- Raw Mushroom Lasagna With Zucchini Cheese
Now, go on and get cooking! So many of these recipes are full of everyday superfoods like spinach and carrots. We're sure you could make a dessert lasagna with other superfoods like avocado and blueberries if you want to, too.
To enhance your experience even more, try growing your superfoods at home. When you have your own garden, you can control what you grow and what goes into your plants. No more worrying about pesticides or preservatives.
Image Courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons