If you’re like me and you absolutely love coffee, but sometimes you like to try something a bit different than a plain cup of joe. These delectable drinks can really help to keep winter months interesting and keep a smile on our faces, so keep reading. I have a delicious recipe for a sassy cup of coffee with just the right bit of spice.
You will need:
- Hot, organic, fair trade coffee
- A couple hunks of your favorite vegan dark chocolate
- A dash of nutmeg
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- A bit of rice milk to taste
- Vegan whipped cream (optional)
- Put the chocolate in the cup and pour the coffee in. The coffee should be hot enough to melt the chocolate.
- Stir it around until the chocolate is completely melted and mixed with the coffee.
- Next, stir in the spices, vanilla and rice milk.
- Add the whipped cream, and enjoy.
*Image courtesy Flickr creative commons.