Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes
I love chocolate!
I used to think that being vegan, I couldn't enjoy a sinfully delicious treat on occasion. I was never more wrong. This isn't an everyday treat. It is what it says. It's "sinful". But it is oh so tasty.
I hope you enjoy it as much as my friends and I do.
Add ingredients to a large coffee mug as listed.
- 4 TB flour
- 4 TB sugar
- 2 TB Cocoa Powder
- 1 TB Nayonaise or Vegenaise or any substitution for 1 egg
- 1 TB Oil
- 3 TB Almond/Rice/Soya
- 1 ts vanilla flavoring
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes (For a firmer cake, microwave an additional 30 seconds.
- In a small sauce pan add the following:
- 4 TB Sugar
- 3 TB cocoa
- Just enough "milk" to make it blend.
- Heat on low, stirring constantly.
- After about one minute. Dump the cake onto a saucer.
- Use a small spoon to make a "dip" or "hole" in the center.
- Slowly pour in the chocolate mix from the saucepan until it runs over.
- Let sit for 1 minute.
Most everyone I know, around my neighborhood and some people from out of state, have now tried this recipe.
Enjoy it in moderation, if you can.