Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Here I go again. Another treat! I promise your whole family will love these.
We have a lot of birthday during the summer. We also have special guests come over. It’s a great excuse to try new recipes.
I bought another silicone mold pan since I love my 12-cavity cupcake one. I decided to get the 24-cavity mini cupcake mold. Your treats come out so nice and professional looking. They are easy to clean as well, which is a major plus for me.
This is a very easy and quick recipe. You can play around with it and add nuts, different glazes, frosting; and pair with your favorite vegan ice cream. I love that they’re the perfect size for my toddler and the adults can feel better about eating a brownie, or two, or three.
These are perfect for playdates, a potluck, an office party or any get-together.
Yields 24 mini brownies
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cups dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups organic coconut sugar
- ¾ cups non-dairy milk
- 1 cup organic refined coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 24 organic semi-sweet dark chocolate chips or morsels *optional for topping each brownie
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl (except for the chocolate chips).
- Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix together until evenly incorporated.
- Roll dough into 24 bite-sized balls and push each one down onto a 24-cavity silicone mold.
- Place a chocolate chip on the center of each.
- Place the silicone mold on a small cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes. Then let cool for 15 minutes.
- Push the bottom of each and pop them out of the mold.
- Let brownies cool overnight.
No need to worry about storing, they won’t last long!
You can also top them with walnuts, pecan halves, peanut butter frosting or white glaze.
To make white glaze place 1 ½ cup of powdered sugar in a bowl and slowly stir in 4 tablespoons of water to make a smooth glaze.