Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Whenever I have a bit of leftover canned pumpkin, I often make this fast pumpkin pie pudding! Adjust the sweetness level to your liking. This would probably be good if you added a tablespoon of peanut butter, or chocolate chips...mmm.
You could even add a scoop of this on top of granola or mixed into yogurt in mixed into oatmeal. I tried this recipe yesterday with a frozen banana. I love frozen bananas, but I think I prefer it without the banana taste in this particular recipe.
- 1 container of silken firm/extra firm tofu
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup canned pumpkin / pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 - 1/2 tbs Xylitol / Stevia (or Agave / Maple Syrup / Cane Sugar)
- 3 tbs unsweetened almond milk (can omit)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Do a quick taste test to make sure you're happy with how sweet it is. Place in the fridge for about 30-60 minutes so the pudding firms up a bit. I have also tried baking a ramekin of this pudding with raisins on top. It was good, but I prefer it chilled.