Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Sometimes breakfast can get monotonous, and since it is the most important meal of the day, we’d hate to see you skip breakfast. Time to share the recipe of a delicious dessert which can also be the ideal breakfast because it is the perfect blend of taste and health: The Banana Nice Cream Sundae. This is the perfect recipe for everyone who wants to tantalise their taste buds while taking care of their daily nutritional intake.
- 2 medium bananas.
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk.
- 1 tablespoon of hazelnut butter. In fact, any nut butter will suffice.
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder and
- 1/4 teaspoon pure ground vanilla pod powder.
Once you have the ingredients, you’re all set to prepare a mouth-watering delicacy without any hassle. You can also add additional toppings (berries, chopped nuts & coconut) according to your preferences.
- Cut the bananas so that the pieces resemble the shape of a coin. Place the pieces in the freezer and leave them for approximately 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out the pieces and add them to a food processor or mixer. Add milk and let the processor blend until you have a smooth and creamy mixture. Set aside half of the mixture to be used later as the banana layer.
- Now comes the chocolate layer. Grab cacao and vanilla powder and nut butter. Add these and let the food processor blend the mixture again. They need to combine and form a buttery paste.
- Pour the mixtures into glasses making different layers. The layers will help you savor the taste of every single ingredient. You can always add toppings like berries & chopped nuts, too!
The Banana Nice Cream Sundae is not only delicious but is amazing for you health as well.