Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Chocolate fudge is one of the most comforting desserts that can be prepared very easily. You can prepare it for a special occasion or when you are craving for something spectacular. Vegan recipes are healthier and they don’t harm other living beings, which makes it all the more satisfying. Opt for a vegan lifestyle and stay content always. Today, I am going to share a delicious vegan chocolate fudge recipe that will make you fall in love with this lifestyle.
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup of chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of vegan butter
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Step 1: Take a bowl and add the almond milk, cocoa powder, vegan butter, as well as vanilla extract. Mix all these ingredients well. Now make sure that there are no lumps in the batter.
- Step 2: Now that you have the batter, add the chopped hazelnuts, powdered sugar, and a pinch of salt to it. Stir the mixture for 2 minutes. Check the consistency of the batter every now and then. Make sure that it's not too stiff or too runny.
- Step 3: Next, take a pan and add the coconut oil to the pan. Then add the batter to the pan carefully. Continuously stir the batter for 10 minutes on a medium flame. That's it!
- Step 4: Serve the fudge with vegan ice cream as a dessert and enjoy it. You can store the chocolate fudge in an airtight container.
It can be kept in the fridge for a few days. You can add different ingredients to give this dish your very own special touch. For example, you may like to add chocolate shavings or some exotic nuts on the top. Making this vegan chocolate fudge recipe is extremely simple, so please do give it a try.
Hope you liked this recipe!
Photograph Courtesy: Flickr's Creative Commons.