Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
I tend to get hungry at night, and after a long day I don't really feel like cooking. So of course the thought of eating whatever I can get in a matter of seconds, (even if it's unhealthy) comes to mind. But I know better. So what do I do? I make one of my favorite dishes, cucumber salad! This salad is so good for you, it's so tasty, so light, and it only takes a couple of minutes to make. We can all spare a few minutes when it comes to our health.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Big handful of spinach
- 1 Clove of garlic ( if you are not a garlic lover you cant leave this out)
- Little bit of green onions
- 1/4 of Red onion (you can also use yellow onion)
- The juice of one lime or lemon ( if its not juicy enough for you just add more)
- A drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. (this is optional)
- Dice cucumber, avocado, onions and garlic.
- Chop spinach and green onions.
- Put in a bowl.
- Squeeze the lime or lemon juice.
- Drizzle the olive oil and add salt and pepper if you'd like.
- Mix well and you are done!
- That was easy and fast. Your belly will be very happy and so will you. Enjoy!