Are you looking for 100% cruelty-free health and beauty products? Try these vegan products available on-line. Shope at your convenience by typing the brand into your web browser.
- High Voltage Lip Gloss by Manic Panic – The lip glosses sale for approximately $12.00 each and are available in a bronze, bright cherry red and pink. The product contains jajoba oil, vitamins C and E and flower extracts. The lipglosses are available in fun tasty flavors. Manic Panic packaged the product with a mirror and lighted cap.
- Barry M Eyeshadows and Bronzers – The creators of Barry M Cosmetics has a line of cruelty-free eyeshadows and bronzers in the hottest current shades. These vegan inspired products are designed to enhance the natural beauty of the wearer.
- Nature's Gate Moisturizer and Cleansing Gel – The moisturizer and cleansing gel are created with a blend of botanicals and fresh rainwater for healthy skin. All Nature's Gate Products are cruelty-free and vegan. The products are enriched with vitamins C and E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Vegetarian Wellness – This 100% vegan vitamin supplier boasts an environmentally friendly shipping program with carbon offsets. 10% of the company's profits are donated to PETA. Products such as Acne Advance, B-12 Lozenges and Max-C 1000 are all cruelty-free products and priced for the thrifty shopper.
- Rainbow – Rainbow is a cruelty-free shampoo for children that sells for $7.49 for a 12 ounce bottle. A few of the wonderful ingredients include coconut, vitamin E, green tea extract, lemon grass, chamomile, aloe vera and grape seed extract. A great product that is easy on children's eyes.
- Gummi King – Gummi King is packed with echnicea, vitamin C and zinc. Kids will love the delicious taste. At $6.95 a bottle the vitamins are a good value. Check out Gummi King's wonderful line of vitamin products online by typing in Gummi King to your web browser.
- Homme for Men Vegan Shaving Foam – Try Homme for Men to stop the stubbles and for a close clean shave. This 100% cruelty-free shaving cream is ideal for vegans and PETA supporters. The shaving cream protects the skin's natural oils. The product is priced in the medium range at $14.99 per can.
Royalty-free photo courtesy of squidoo.com.