Spring inspires cooking. I'd like to talk about tried and truly tested recipes I adore on The Flaming Vegan. I love to cook and I am always looking for new recipes. TFV is a heaven for vegans, vegetarians, and the v-curious, and you can find the recipe you are looking for on the site. Here, I've narrowed it down to my top 10 favorite Flaming recipes. What I adore about these recipes is that they are so easy and versitile. Each time you cook them, it can be like cooking something brand new for the very first time.
- Vegan Japanese Omelette: This recipe is fantastic for a weekend breakfast or an evening dinner. The Japanese omelet is also delicious with broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower, and eggplant added. Personally I am not much of a mayo person, so I substituted the mayo for creamed avocados. This is delicious and a must try for omelet lovers.
- The Perfect Raw Vegan Pad Thai: This is the perfect dish with just the right blend of spices and hot sauce. I adore my food very spicy and added extra hot sauce and ginger to my recipe.
- Vegan Calzone from Scratch: I went a step further with this recipe and added some zucchini, broccoli, and cauliflower to my Calzone. What I adore about this recipe is that you can mix and match your vegetables for a delicious Italian style dinner. This hearty dish is perfect with a nice marinated artichoke salad.
- Creamy Vegan Zucchini Casserole: This is the perfect casserole recipe for any veg. I have used broccoli, cauliflower, and summer squash in place of the zucchini. If you are looking for a delicious, easy, and simple dinner you have to try this one.
- Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters:This is an excellent recipe and you can add shredded white radishes, yellow squash, and carrots to your fritters. I enjoyed these topped with hot sauce.
- Mango Banana Bubble Tea: The tea is absolutely delicious, the mangos and bananas gives this a wonderful tropical flavor. I had some frozen papaya in the freezer and added them to my blender. If you are looking for a tropical, refreshing drink this summer I recommend you try this delicious tea.
- Delicious, Bubbly Vegan Love Potion for Valentine’s Day; This is an excellent fizzy drink that is wonderful for special occasions or during the warm summer months. I decided to be a little creative when I made mine and added some fresh fruit. I have added watermelon, peaches, apricots, and mangos to my love potion in the past, all with delicious results..
- Fiesta Vegan Tortilla Soup: You must try this delicious soup, regardless of the temperature. This is simply delicious and the flavor is outstanding. Whenever I read or hear the words fiesta and tortilla I think of a wonderful place in Mexico. Add a few roasted chili peppers and top it off with hot sauce to make a wonderful Mexican soup for all occasions.
- Gingery Somen Noodles: This simple to make dish is wonderful for lunch during the warm summer months. I am a ginger lover and added extra ginger to my sauce.
- Vegan Apple Rose Tart: If you have the time, I would highty recommend this beautiful recipe. It is delicious, elegant, and the talk of any dinner party. Everyone will be amazed at this delicious tart and its beautiful apple roses.
What is your favorite recipe on The Flaming Vegan? Feel free to share in the comments below!