Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
If you have a sweet tooth, then you are surely going to love this banana muffins recipe. Many people think that vegan baking is difficult, but this recipe doesn’t take much time to prepare at all. And these muffins will taste exactly like the muffins you get in cafes and coffee shops. So let’s get started.
- ½ cup of wheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 tablespoons of sugar powder
- 1 tablespoon of vegan butter
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla essence
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- Oil for greasing
- Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and start greasing the muffin tray with oil.
- Step 2: In a bowl, mash your banana well.
- Step 3: Add the wheat flour, sugar powder, salt, and mix it well.
- Step 4: Add the vegan butter and vanilla essence to the batter. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Step 5: Lastly, add the coconut milk to the batter and mix lightly.
- Step 6: Once the batter is ready, pour into muffin cups in equal quantities. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serve these delicious muffins for breakfast! You can add chocolate chips or walnuts to the muffins and customize the recipe as per your choice. Store the muffins in an air-tight container.
There you go! A simple but delicious recipe that can satisfy your craving for amazing vegan muffins! Hope you like the recipe!
Photograph Courtesy: Flickr's Creative Commons