You will need:
- ¼ Large Sweet Red Pepper or a couple tiny ones, sliced lengthwise
- ¼ Large Sweet Yellow Pepper or a tiny small ones, sliced lengthwise
- ¼ Large Sweet Green Pepper
- A few slices of red onion
- Grape Seed Oil or other light cooking oil
- Garlic Hummus or other favorite flavor
- Spring Mix or other mixed greens
- A large tortilla or 2 small ones
Yield: 1 serving
- Spray or pour a small amount of cooking oil into a medium frying pan. Add the peppers and onion to the pan and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat.
- With rubber spatula, place a dollop of hummus on the middle of a tortilla and spread.
- Add pepper mixture on top of hummus.
- Top with mixed greens and roll up.
- Put wrap on a microwave safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Pop it into the microwave for about 30 seconds to take the chill off the tortilla.
*Image courtesy Flickr creative commons.