Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
These ultra high-fiber muffins don't taste like fiber at all! They contain about 8 grams of protien and 5 grams of fiber, making them an excellent choice for a part of a healthy breakfast.
2 cups organic oat bran
1 cup organic whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups organic ground flaxseed
1/2 cup organic hemp seed
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 organic oranges, seeded and split in segments
1 cup organic brown sugar
1 cup organic coconut milk
1 teaspoon organic vinegar
1/2 cup organic canola, sunflower or coconut oil
2 organic eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 cups organic dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two 12-cup cupcake pans with paper liners.
2) In a large bowl, combine oat bran, flour, flax meal, hemp seed and baking powder. Set aside.
3) In a blender or food processor, combine oranges, sugar, coconut milk, vinegar, oil. eggs and baking soda. Blend well.
4) Stir in pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.
5) Divide batter evenly in the 24 cupcake cups. Bake 18 - 20 minutes.
6) Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 - 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks.