Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yummy raw treats with only a few ingredients that are quick to whip up are some of my favourite treats to make and eat. :) These are really nice with tea or coffee and are very decadent and melt in your mouth.
- 1 cup Pitted Dates (Soak for a few minutes if your dates aren't very soft, and/or if you don't have a powerful food processor)
- 1/2 cup Tahini (You could probably replace with a Nut Butter or Pumpkin Seed Butter if you don't have Tahini)
- 1 tbs melted Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Couple Pinches of Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Add all of the ingredients into your food processor and blend until it reaches a smooth consistency. You may need to scrape down the sides with a spatula a few times to get everything equally blended.
- Get out a tray or container and line with parchment paper. Take the Date/Tahini mixture and spread it out evenly. Pop in the freezer to firm up for around 20 minutes then cut into squares or whichever shape you'd like.
- Keep in the freezer. They don't ever get super hard, so you can eat them straight away.