Prep Time: 5 to 8 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
The one thing we all love to do during the holidays is get together and eat! Everyone brings something to the table and share this special time in harmony.
If you want to bring something sweet but healthy, I recommend this fruit salad. It is delicious, nutritious, looks amazing and tastes even better!
* 4 Bananas
* 4 Apples
* Strawberries ( I use the whole package)
* Raspberries (whole package)
* Grapes (as many as you'd like)
* 1 Pineapple
* 1 Cup of yogurt (non-dairy)
* 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Dice all fruit to your desired size. Leave grapes whole. Place the fruit in a large bowl.
- Add one cup of yogurt, 2 tbsp of maple syrup and chopped pecans. You can put as many pecans as you would like. I like it crunchy, so I use about a cup of chopped pecans. Mix well.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon, and you are ready to go and enjoy this amazing salad with your loved ones!
- You can garnish this salad with some mint leaves and dried cranberries. Your family will love this one!