Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Today, I am going to share a quick and easy recipe of gluten-free vegan cinnamon rolls. These rolls can be prepared in no time and the ingredients are readily available at any grocery store. I love the cinnamon flavour of these rolls and can’t wait to share this with you all! So let’s get started!
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vegan butter
- 4 tablespoons of cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Step 1: Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees and start greasing a pan with some vegan butter.
- Step 2: Now, take a sauce pan and add the almond milk to the pan. Let the almond milk heat up on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Add the vegan butter to the pan and keep stirring it until the mixture is smooth.
- Step 4: Next, add the coconut sugar and stir the mixture for at least 5 minutes.
- Step 5: Take another bowl and add this mixture to the bowl. Now, add the flour and salt to the same bowl and whisk in all the ingredients.
- Step 6: Add some vegetable oil in the bowl to help with the mixing. Now knead the dough and when it is ready, roll it out into small rectangles.
- Step 7: Sprinkle some cinnamon powder and vegan butter on the dough.
- Step 8: Use a knife to make strips of around 1 inch and roll in the strips to make the cinnamon rolls.
- Step 9: Now put the rolls in the pan and let them bake for about 20 minutes.
- Step 10: Check if the colour has turned golden brown. You can also use a knife to check if the rolls are baked properly.
Once the cinnamon rolls are ready, serve the rolls piping hot with coffee or tea. You can even store them in an air tight container for a few days.
Photograph Courtesy: Flickr's Creative Commons.