It's that time of year! Call it adventure season! Call it vacation time. Call it time to hit the water. Whatever you call it, you'll want to be prepared with awesome snacks to get you through the day. We've compiled a list of our absolute favorites to satisfy your every urge. Grab that knapsack and take a few to share. It's going to be a delicious summer!
- Earth Balance Vegan White Cheddar Popcorn: We're not kidding when we say that this popcorn is almost too good to be true. Throw a couple of these in your day pack and prepare to be super satisfied.
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate: Chocolate for a cause. Endangered Species does it right with this indulgent, rich must have.
- Roasted Sesame Seaweed Snacks: Don't underestimate the crunchy, salty, incredibleness of this unique snack. Seaweed's recently been touted as a superfood, and it's no wonder. Snag a healthy dose of essential nutrient iodine, as well as Calcium, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C, even on the run.
- Lucy's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies: You won't believe they're vegan. And you certainly won't believe they're gluten free. Lucy's does it right with their incredibly allergy-friendly treats. (We're getting hungry.)
- Olive Oil Kettle Chips: Ah, the pure classic potato chip. Satisfy your cravings for all things crunchy with this healthier kettle-cooked, olive oil option.
- Snyder's Gluten Free Pretzels: We are not about to lie to you. We repeat, we are telling you the truth: Snyder's gluten free pretzel is better than it's traditional counterparts. Seriously! These have the perfect light, salty crunch. Amazing!
- Fruit Nut Cluster Snacks: When you need a protein packed sweet granola crunch, look no further than these variety packs. Perfect.
- Mary's Gone Crackers: We can't think of a more earthy, delicious, hearty cracker. We love it with hummus or guac.
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cliff Crunch Bar: Whether you're biking, backpacking, camping, or running around in between meetings, Cliff's White Chocolate Macademia Nut bar is absolutely fantastic.
- Leafy Kale Garlic & Vegan Cheese Chips: We might have saved our current favorite for last. These vegan kale chips are called "Vampire Killer" for a reason. They pack a "cheesy" garlic punch that's going to have you hooked before you can say "Are you kidding me with these?!" They're pure awesome.
*Image courtesy Flickr creative commons.