- Coconut,scraped 1 cup
- Gram flour (besan) 1 cup
- Soy Milk 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Sugar 2 3/4 cups
- Take coconut, ghee, sugar, gram flour and milk in a deep pan and mix.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Cook on the stove in a pot on medium heat, stirring continuously, till thick.
- As it begins to leave the sides of the pan transfer the mixture onto the greased cookie sheet and spread.
- Smoothen the top and let it set.
- When cooled cut into squares or diamonds and remove the pieces. Store in an airtight container.