Prep Time: Less than fifteen minutes. Easy recipe.
Cook Time: No cooking required. Perfect for domestic-challenged people (like me) and young kids.
I just noticed this recipe today, and i cannot wait to try it tomorrow. I love avocados, and I have been eating a couple this week. Although it is a fruit, I always end up calling it a vegetable because of its green color. It is also so smooth and creamy that I enjoy eating it by itself, like a fruit snack.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Teaspoon of Agave
- 2 Tablespoons of 100% organic cocoa powder. Also, you can try carob.
- 1/4 cup of Trader Joe's brand chocolate chips. An alternative to chocolate chips are carob chips
- Peel the avocado, take out and discard the large seed, and place the creamy green fruit into a bowl.
- Smash the avocado until it is smooth.
- Add some cocoa powder, agave, and chocolate chips.
- Blend well.
- Enjoy a healthy dessert
*Image courtesy Flickr creative commons.